Corporate & Commercial
We advise a wide range of clients from start-ups and SMEs to multinationals across various industries on legal matters arising at all stages of the business lifecycle. Our strength lies in our deep understanding of the local regulatory environment and expertise in the specifics of the jurisdiction.
– structuring operational (e.g., companies, joint ventures) and non-operational (e.g., real estate, intellectual property, yachts and aircrafts, etc.) assets;
– domicile and residence by investments;
– assisting on inheritance and succession planning via various tools (e.g., wills, trusts, foundations, etc.);
– advising on disclosure/exchange of information regime under UAE’s international tax treaties.
– advising on structuring of real estate transactions and vehicles for real estate investments;
– assisting on legal due diligence of real estate transactions;
– reviewing and drafting transactional documents related to real estate deals;
– advising on structuring of property holding, inheritance and succession aspects;
– assistance in resolution of real estate and tenancy disputes.
– joint-venture, shareholder disputes and other company/corporate related issues;
– wide range of commercial, banking & finance disputes;
– disputes relating to sale of goods and commodities in domestic and international trade;
– private international law issues;
– enforcement of domestic and foreign awards in the UAE jurisdiction;
– tenancy, labour and various small claims disputes.
Being avid sports fans, Team Adcourt is particularly proud of its niche Sports Law practice. As one of the few firms in the region with a dedicated Sports Law practice we advise sports governing bodies, federations, clubs, team owners, agents, coaches and professional athletes on regulatory and anti-doping compliance, sports dispute resolution as well as a broad spectrum of commercial aspects in various sports. Our Team members have considerable experience in serving at the Olympic Games, being actively engaged in the Olympic Movement.
Our scope of Sports Law services includes the following:
– advising on disciplinary, anti-doping compliance and WADA regulations;
– assisting in player-agent relations and transfers;
– representing professional athletes in contract negotiations, dealing with sponsors, asset planning and wealth;
– management, advising on residence and tax issues;
– drafting of endorsement, image licensing, broadcasting, sponsorship and merchandising agreements;
– legal due diligence of sports organizations;
– legal assistance in sports dispute resolution, including in CAS/TAS proceedings;
– licensing of sports institutions and assistance in drafting of statutory regulations.
With a deep understanding and true passion for sports, together with first-hand knowledge and extensive experience, Adcourt is a trusted legal counsel of choice for a number of National Olympic Committees, leagues, club owners and professional athletes in the Middle East region and worldwide.