It is a major challenge for many businesses as they expand their operations across borders to navigate in an unknown and ever-changing regulatory environment. Understanding the often-complex local registration & licensing requirements is critical when making strategic business decisions.
Our company formation and corporate services practice offers structuring solutions to the clients, both start-ups and multinationals, willing to establish a commercial presence in the UAE. We advise companies on maximizing jurisdictional and corporate framework advantages and provide a comprehensive range of corporate structuring and secretarial services, which includes the following:
– UAE mainland and Free Zone business set-up;
– corporate restructuring, redomiciliation, liquidation & deregistration;
– drafting, reviewing and advising on all registration and licensing documents;
– facilitating professional services of local partners and agents for UAE mainland companies, where foreign ownership restrictions apply;
– implementing risk mitigation mechanisms and respective documentation related to mandatory local shareholding;
– assistance with government procedures and ancillary PRO services.
We assist our clients through all stages of the business lifecycle, from company formation to on-going support and local statutory compliance, ensuring the entire organization is aligned and structured to deliver on the company’s objectives. By streamlining all local procedures, our clients are able to focus on their core operations and business targets, letting us handle the necessary procedures.
Private Clients & Family Business
In the course of our private client & family business practice we provide personalized services to successful individuals and wealthy families, global entrepreneurs and public figures, family offices and wealth management companies. Our private clients entrust to Adcourt numerous and in some cases all of their legal affairs, including notably assisting on assets planning and wealth management.
The following is a brief list of our private client services:
– asset structuring and allocation; – liaising with banks and financial institutions; – domicile and residence by investment; – assisting on inheritance and succession planning via various tools (e.g., wills, trusts, foundations, etc.) fiduciary services; – family office formation and support; – ancillary added-value services.
With a clear understanding of the complexity and sensitivity of private client services, we handle each client’s requests with the utmost care, vigour and confidentiality. We are committed to advising and guiding our clients in protecting their wealth and assets for generations to come.
Residence by Investment
With a favourable tax regime, straight forward administrative requirements, coupled with excellent accessibility and a developed infrastructure, UAE is a very attractive jurisdiction for residency. We assist our clients, who are usually global citizens, to secure UAE residency for personal wealth planning as well as business and family relocation goals.
Our services in this field include the following:
– advising on UAE residence regime and requirements;
– assistance in obtaining UAE residence through corporate structures or real estate investments;
– assistance in maintaining and substantiation of UAE residence;
– advising on benefiting from double tax treaties of the UAE and obtaining UAE tax residence certificates;
– ancillary services related to personal and family relocation to the UAE.
We understand how crucial and sensitive residence planning can be for our clients and their families. Therefore, we get personally involved along the process to make sure that all the details are taken care of and the proceedings are as stress-free as possible.
Corporate Secretarial Services
Supporting our clients in managing their business is a primary aim of our corporate services division. Our corporate secretarial services focus on our clients’ day-to-day organization and administrative processes, which are oftentimes routine and time-consuming.
Broadly, our scope of assistance includes the following:
– provision of dedicated corporate secretarial services;
– maintenance and renewals of corporate structures, licenses, permits and residence visas, including timely informing on due dates and deadlines;
– corporate due diligence & health check;
– statutory reporting and filing support in accordance with local requirements;
– maintenance of company’s statutory registers and minutes;
– assistance in arranging annual auditing, tax and other statutory filings.
We strive to provide ongoing support to our clients virtually on all corporate aspects the clients need to enhance the value of their business, letting us take care of all administrative procedures.